Saturday, July 31, 2010

Judy's Turn to Cry

"Cause Johnny's come back to me!"
Just kiddin' I don't have a man, Johnny seems like a scumbag anyways!
It's a Lesley Gore kind of day. I did some cleaning in the kitschen and put Miss Gore on the Stack-O-Matic. I love her but whenever I listen to her the feminist inside of me just says "C'mon girl, You don't need Johnny! Don't let men define your life!"

I figured I would show you my little spot in the house. Since the first time I came here I have sat in this chair and now it is my spot in the living room.
Beck and I tend to watch a lot of movies or TV( we may have spent a whole day watching the first season of Sons on Anarchy which I highly recommend) SO this is where I spend a good amount of my time.
One thing I have to say about this chair is that it is not comfortable at all, but it's my chair. I've made my bed now I must lie in it, or at least sit in it ;]

Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows,
Shane

3 comments:

  1. That is the best corner I've ever seen!!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love.. maybe I know, what crazy song love leslie's vocals and the way that song was mixed and mastered, great to listen to on stereo headphones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just remembered that song was produced by Quincy Jones of Michael Jackson Thriller fame.

    ReplyDelete