Monday, April 5, 2010

Selling the House

My mom is selling our house. I'm kind of sad but it will be good for the whole family! There is so much negativity in the house(seeing as its a house that my father's family build etc and he isn't a part of life at all anymore really and just a source of greif for my mom!) I'm moving to Suburban Wonderland, my sister and getting a place with her boyfriend near school and my mom is coming into a smaller house. The biggest issues with this moving thing is that I need to pack up and get rid of a lot of my shit. I don't know what Im going to do about my vintage. I refuse to get rid of a lot of it which makes it hard to move. SO I might be posting things on here to sell etc.

1 comment:

  1. hey man you don't happen to have any cable knit shirts you want to sell?
    thanks
    eddie

    ReplyDelete