Monday, August 16, 2010

Lack of posts

Sorry for the big old gap between posts. I have had a crappy week(that included a small car accident while on a date, being given a hickey the size of Texas(ew, but if you would like to see it i will totally upload pictures, this thing really was huge) and then getting a "let's just be friends" email all within 24 hours then throw in a lack of emotional support for my first real time being rejected by a guy sent me spiraling into a dark abyss that has been my life.) So Im in Western Mass now. and I never want to leave again. I like my comfort zone and I dont want to go back to the north shore for along time. Sadly I start school in like two weeks so I have to go back.

But Milltown was great and I got to help do hair on Roy Varga's shoot that Sunday. I also got to have him and Viva Van Story give me some feedback on my photos. I got exactly what I figured I would from Roy. I need to fix my lighting.

Oh by the way, it's totally my birthday. Still a baby though, only turned 19

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Darling! Cheer up...go shopping!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday kiddo!

    Sorry to hear about the unfortunate first and last date....he probably wasn't the right bus for you anyway! I mean really, who wants a bus that leaves Texas sized hickeys...well, I mean at least where they can be seen by others anyway! HA

    Ride on cowboy!

    xoxo
    MaryDeluxe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You can now come to Canada and get drunk in all 10 provinces! :D PS. You never want someone who gives hickeys the size of Texas...or so many you look like a leper. That was my experience and GOOD RIDDANCE to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you had a great birthday! Sorry you had a rotten experience, but here's to hoping the next one is fabulous and what you want!

    I hope you haven't quit posting. I love to read your posts.

    Hugs,

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I've missed your posts! I hope everything is OK and you haven't given up on us!

    Hugs,

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! and Hope you find the right person for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday!!! I hope everything's gotten better since this post- ughh that sounds awful! That guy sounds like a jerk, and I definitely agree with Mary that a better bus will roll in...

    I still haven't had a first date... The whole dating/relationship thing just seems a bit overwhelming at times...I feel like not many people want a real relationship anymore...not to mention what percentage of the population we have to work with!

    Anyways, awesome blog! Its so great to see other youngish people interested in this stuff! We need more updates! :)

    ReplyDelete